Friday, July 4, 2008

BOAT TOUR



We took a boat tour under the golden gate bridge and around Alcatraz.

This was sooooo fun. The captain was way kool! he made us laugh. We met a family and a couple who sat up front with us. We talked and laughed. One couple was from Hawaii; their daughter was the girl with the t shirt " Hawaii loves Simon"

The other couple was interesting too. The women was a storm chaser and shared her stories.

The captain of the boat had jokes :) He also played the song "on the dock of the bay" we all laughed and sang loud and proud. Our kids looked at us like we were all crazy!

2 comments:

Dolores Christine --Chris -- Wyatt--Dawsyn-- Garth said...

the girl sang on American Idol

Nancy Mackey said...

I'm so excited you have a blog!! Wow, Wyatt and Dawsyn have really grown up- Wyatt is not a boy anymore- he a young man!
Brittney says (to Dawsyn) I am seven, I am going to turn eight and get baptized Halloween weekend, how old are you? I want to know.
Candra says (to Dawsyn) I hope you have a good time on your trip. I like you to play with me so I hope I can see you soon.